Alfacash already offers the trading of over 30 cryptocurrencies for Fiat (and vice versa) in a completely non-custody and automatic process. Several payment methods are available, including credit cards. Now users enjoy a wider range by using this payment. thanks to the new partnership between Alfacash and Mercuryo.
This firm offers a cross-border payment network, including fiat and crypto payments. It was founded in 2018 and already has offices in Estonia and the UK. Last January, they also expanded their services to the United States. Mercuryo promises its customers to “manage crypto without regulatory compliance,” making all processes quick and easy.
By partnering with Alfacash, users of this exchange have the opportunity to choose the best option to pay for their cryptocurrencies with a credit card.
How does it work?
- Choose “Buy with a card“On the Alfacash website
- Set the currencies and the amount to buy. You will also need to enter a cryptocurrency address under your full control. If you don’t already have one, we have a useful one Instructions for you!
- Choose between Simplex (the current provider of Alfacash), Coinify or Mercuryo. All of them offer you fast transactions at competitive prices in different countries.
- Next you will be redirected to the checkout. You need to share your card details (Mastercard or Visa) and accept the terms to complete the transaction.
- That’s it. Check your cryptocurrency wallet to discover your new coins!
Benefits of buying cryptos with a credit card
- Very easy process. The steps are intuitive and anyone can do it from any part of the world.
- Instant transactions. While other payment methods like bank transfers can be delayed for several reasons, this is instant.
- Without security risks. The credit card is under your control, as is your cryptocurrency address.
- You can pay with your earnings later! It’s a credit card, after all.
Continue for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (deposit / withdrawal functions)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs and more Blog posts and videos on our Youtube channel
- You can find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies and rates here Here. This also includes Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR) and XRP
To join the conversation, you can follow Alfacash onash telegram and Twitter.
Cheers from the Alfacash team!
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be taken as news / advice.