Ekart Inu has launched a spectacular token called EAID (Ekart Support). The Ekart token project introduced EAID as a support token, so this will be significant support for the Ekart-Inu token.

EAID sign just exploding. With cryptocurrency traders investing quickly, many are wondering about the EAID symbol. So what is the EAID token ticker symbol? Here is the information necessary to avoid purchasing the wrong form of Ekart Inu crypto.

EAID’s total token offering is 100,000,000. The introductory price is $ 10. The team has taken an incredible step with this token. they have sent 99% of the EAID token in the Burn Wallet. The remaining 1%, that is 100,000,000 tokens, are traded.

They are aiming to meet the EAID token’s 1 billion goal. The user must have the Ekart Inu token in order to buy this EAID token.

Users can use 0% – 50% of the Ekart-Inu tokens when purchasing, and the remaining 50% with each token. In October they plan to list this token on reputable exchanges.

But first of all, it can be bought from the Ekart Inu official website (www.ekartinu.com). So there is a sales period from September 6th to October 5th. After that, they send the remaining token to burn the wallet in the pre-sale.

Contract addresses

Matic main network: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x9f94da865832026b4aa336d96af08872bb347aa1

BEP-20: https://bscscan.com/token/0x9f94da865832026b4aa336d96af08872bb347aa1

“EAID’s goal is to offer the best and most secure place for trading valuable cryptocurrencies while remaining decentralized. We are very loyal to our owners and that gives us the opportunity to grow exponentially. Knowing that with our combined strength and the power of Ekart we will be successful in advance so that we can rise to new heights together. “

So this will be significant support for the Ekart Inu token. EAID’s total token offering is $ 10 billion with an introductory price of $ 10. They took an incredible step with this token by sending 99% of the EAID token to the burning wallet (BEP-20 and MATIC).

The remaining 1%, that is 100 million tokens, go on sale. Leave a 5% transaction fee including 1% of the token distributed as a reward to the account holders, 2% for token liquidity and 2% for wallet burning. They aim to hit the 1 billion goal for EAID tokens.

Ekart Inu aims to increase consumer earning potential. The main goal of the project was to build an EAID token and ecosystem that was cheap enough that anyone could purchase millions of them.

They purposely priced the project’s tickets at $ 10. The plan is to make the platform profitable even if it only brings in $ 15.

So far, the developers have been successful in this regard. It’s important to realize that Ekart Inu got off to a fantastic start. However, since the EAID is new, all investments are now speculative.

What is the EAID token symbol?

$ EAID is the Ekart AID token symbol. This EAID ticker symbol is a common identifier that is used on all reputable crypto exchanges.

Since $ EAID is so new at the time of writing, it is only possible to purchase Ekart AID through the Ekart Inu official website.

Hence, investors will not find the EAID symbol on popular exchanges such as Binance, OKEX and Huobi. But the new cryptocurrency token would like to be listed on some well-known exchanges first in October. So expect to be found there first.

Is the EAID crypto Ekart Inu token safe to buy?

EAID is an upcoming, legitimate Ekart Inu token. The new EAID crypto is now available for purchase on the official website.

As soon as the EkartAID crypto is officially released on September 7th, 2021, users will be able to use it via the official. acquire Ekart Inu Token website. For anyone wondering where to buy EAID tokens online, the answer is there.

As a precaution, do not buy Ekart Inu EAID tokens from elsewhere until the “Buy Token” button is activated on the website.

Official website links: ekartinu.com | ekartinu.global | ekart.global

Follow us on: Reddit | Twitter | telegram | Bitcointalk

Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news / advice.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here