We are pleased to announce that Aurum – Rewards and BSC utility tokens—Has integrated them Chainlink price feeds provided on Binance Smart Chain for the Aurum Wallet. By integrating the industry-leading Oracle decentralized network, Aurum has access to high-quality, tamper-evident price feeds, which are necessary to give users greater peace of mind that the token and portfolio value displayed in the Aurum Wallet is secure, accurate and up-to-date -Date.
Our initial integration involves using the following Chainlink price feeds:
We worked with Chainlink as our go-to Oracle solution because its infrastructure integrates seamlessly and has proven itself in production. Chainlink is already helping secure leading DeFi logs responsible for tens of billions of dollars in smart contract value, ensuring robust security and high availability even in the event of unexpected events such as stock exchange downtime, flash crashes and Flash credit data manipulation attacks.
The Aurum Secure Wallet for BSC tokens and later for several blockchains, which is due to be fully released in the fourth quarter of 2021, is intended to be an indispensable app for both new and experienced crypto users. Starting as a browser extension, the wallet is packed with the most important tools you need without having to connect to external websites.
Exclusive Aurum Secure Wallet features that will be available at launch or as future updates:
- Live token charts and transactions in the app
- Highly accurate live price tracking
- In-wallet token swapping
- NFT embossing and presentation within the app
- Multi-chain compatibility
- Donate button
- Follow the wallet / copy trade function
The wallet opens up further possibilities for project partnerships, such as the possibility to host other tokens as standard listing tokens, to access advertising / advertising space and to integrate seamlessly into our Dapp, where other reward tokens can be selected.
In order to secure accurate token and portfolio values in real time within the Aurum Secure Wallet, we needed new asset prices that are made available in an extremely reliable way. Fair market prices of assets should reflect a volume-weighted average from all trading environments and therefore require aggregated price data.
After reviewing various solutions, we integrated Chainlink price feeds as they offer a variety of important features, such as:
- High quality data – Chainlink Price Feeds source data from numerous premium data aggregators resulting in price data that is aggregated from hundreds of exchanges, weighted by volume and cleaned of outliers and wash trading. Chainlink’s data aggregation model generates more accurate world market prices that are inherently resistant to inaccuracies or manipulation of individual or small exchanges.
- Safe node operators – Chainlink Price Feeds are secured by independent, security-cleared and Sybil-resistant oracle nodes operated by leading blockchain DevOps teams, data providers and traditional companies. Chainlink nodes have a strong track record of reliability, even with high gas prices and infrastructure outages.
- Decentralized network – Chainlink price feeds are decentralized at the data source, Oracle node and Oracle network level and offer strong protection against downtime and manipulation by the data provider or the Oracle network.
- Reputation system – Chainlink provides a robust reputation framework and a suite of on-chain monitoring tools that allow users to independently review historical and real-time performance of node operators and Oracle networks.
In addition to this current integration, Aurum will try to use additional price feeds from Chainlink in the future and examine the possibility of expanding to other chains.
“We are very excited to be working with Chainlink and integrating their high quality Oracle network to support the Aurum Wallet. Chainlink is a world-famous decentralized oracle network, which means that one of the most important and widely used functions of the wallet is highly secure and reliable. ”
-Kelvin Ha, Aurum CEO
Chainlink is the industry standard Oracle network for supporting hybrid smart contracts. Chainlink Decentralized Oracle Networks offer developers the largest collection of high quality data sources and secure off-chain computations to extend the capabilities of smart contracts on any blockchain. Managed by a global, decentralized community, Chainlink is currently securing billions of dollars in value for smart contracts in decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, gaming and other major industries.
Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations, from global corporations to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy, to deliver definitive truths over secure, reliable Oracle networks. To learn more about Chainlink, visit Chain link and subscribe to the Chainlink newsletter. To understand the full vision of the Chainlink network, read the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Would you like to discuss integration? Talk to an Expert.
solutions | Documents | Twitter | discord | Reddit | Youtube | telegram | GitHub
Aurum ($ AUR) aims to be the gold standard for reward tokens and BSC security. With a powerful and innovative rewards system, Aurum holders have the freedom to choose any BEP-20 token as an automatically redistributed reward straight to their wallet, making portfolio diversification easier and more convenient without the need for additional capital.
In terms of utility, the Aurum Secure Wallet, now operated by Chainlink for BSC tokens, aims to bring all of the major tools that both new and seasoned investors need into one sleek, secure and convenient app, the Live – and accurate price feeds and portfolios offering value, built-in swap, NFT coinage and much more.
To learn more about Aurum, visit https://aurumofficial.net/
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news / advice.